At Homes West, our mission is:
- To employ the highest ethical business standards possible.
- To honor all contracts and commitments to customers, lending institutions, suppliers and subcontractors.
- To build quality homes with lasting value.
- To make the process of building a new home a pleasant experience.
- To have a very satisfied customer who would recommend our company to their friends and family.
At Homes West, we offer some of the best quality available by using professional subcontractors who specialize in their field of expertise. There is a lot of wisdom in the phrase, “Jack of all trades, master of none.” “Jack” does not work at Homes West. Our painter does not moonlight as our electrician. Neither does our framer do our finish carpentry.
Our pursuit is also realized by using high quality building materials—materials that will stand the test of time, and are backed by reputable suppliers. There are hundreds of ways to “cut corners” in the building process. Many builders ignore the fact that what may save them a dollar now could cost the customer ten dollars to have the job done correctly down the road. This practice does not add lasting value to a home and is unacceptable at Homes West.
“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of a low price is forgotten.”
At Homes West, we are committed to offering our customers the best value in new home construction. Please remember that “low price” and “good value” are not completely synonymous. A good definition of “value” is the best balance of price and quality. Too often good quality is sacrificed for a low price. This practice actually reduces the value of a home. Homes built with poor workmanship and materials not only look aesthetically displeasing, they will require significantly more maintenance and expense down the road.